Thursday, May 22, 2008

Thanks for the Feedback

Just wanted to leave a quick note of thanks to all the folks out there who've given my feedback on the blog. I hope you're getting something useful out of it - I sure am.

A week or two ago I added a link to the feed to 'email the author.' I didn't test it. It turns out that some of you actually attempted to email me, but I didn't receive your notes. I'm very sorry for this.

It turns out that blogger doesn't actually pass along the necessary data so feedburner doesn't know where to send the email. I don't want to post a link to my email because the spam-bots will get me.

I welcome all feedback. If you would like to send me your thoughts you can either:

1) Leave a comment - this is public
2) Subscribe to the feed. When you receive the next post it will arrive from my email address, which you can then reply to - this is private

I've gotten the 'email the author' link working now for new posts - just make sure it doesn't say 'noreply@blogger.com' and then it will come to me.

Sorry again to anyone who previously took the time to email me.

Thanks again for spending a little time here!

-Geoff

No comments: